Summer Fashion Wishlist 2015

Hello Lovelies,

Today I thought I would make a list of three items I want to purchase this summer. 

1. Balloon Skirt.



I think the balloon skirts on the New Look website are gorgeous but they do not stock them where I live so I am hoping to buy one next week either in London or Durham as I am going shopping in both!

2. Round Purple Sunglasses.



Another New Look product but I do love these as I need some new sunglasses for summer. Something else I am hoping to purchase on one of my trips next week.

3. A sleeveless jacket.



These sleeveless jackets from select look so effortlessly elegant and I think they are perfect for summer.

I hope you like this post and Thanks for reading! 

- Ellie Xxx

What is on your summer wishlist Let me know in the comments below! 

Comments

  1. i like that jacket xox


    www.2nbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sleeveless jackets are so gorgeous and chic! xxxxx

    www.romantiquely.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the skirt!
    My New Look never stocks any of the nice website items - so annoying!!

    The Everyday Life of Rachel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it is so irritating! Thanks.

      - Ellie Xx

      Delete
  4. I NEED those sunglasses! They are the cutest! Eeeek! x

    vvibrantsunset.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know that's exactly what I thought when I saw them!

      - Ellie Xx

      Delete
  5. That jacket is super cute. And I think we may have to go on a shopping spree in durham and have a nice afternoon tea x lovely post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds great and Thank You!

      - Ellie Xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Summer Book Challenge - TBR

My Fave 80s Movies

Why I Haven't Been Uploading?