The Versatile Blogger Award

Hello Lovelies,

I have been nominated twice for this so I am finally coming around to doing it so thank you Sonam and Indie for the nomination I love both of your blogs they are fab!
 
Here are the rules if you aren't already aware of them -
 
- Thank the person who gave you the award.
- Include a link to their blog.
- Nominate 15 blogs or bloggers that you've recently followed or follow regularly for the award.  
- Tell the person who nominated you 7 facts about yourself.
 
My Seven Facts
 
1. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Animals!
 
If you have been reading my blog for a while now you will know I love animals of all shapes and sizes! it may not come as a surprise to people as my family have more than enough pets, between us we have 5 dogs, 6 cats, a rabbit (a giant one, hare?) and a parrot! (this is including my nan and aunty haha) I include all of them when listening my pets because they might as well be my own.
 
2. I am allergic to.... CATS!?
 
I love cat's infact I am sneezing over my nan's right now as I type but it doesn't mean I don't love them any less.
 
3. I have anaemia (which I don't even know how to spell haha)
 
That basically means I have an iron deficiency I have never really gone into this on my blog before so I feel like you may be interested in that and I may go into that further in future blog posts if you want to know more about it?
 
4. I am one of the most pickiest eaters ever!?
 
I have one of the most unhealthy lifestyles, I despise most if not all veg but I drink only water and love fruit? weird I guess? I would actually eat fruit over chocolate!
 
5. I am teensy weensy little bit ADDICTED to my phone.
 
I love twitter it is one of the few places I feel like I won't be judged well along with this blog.
 
6.  I only own one high end makeup product.
 
I know this may be hand to believe for some of you makeup junkies like myself but I bought my first ever high end make up product only last week and it was a Clinique color pop lipstick in Melon Pop.
 
7. I don't think I have a total of seven facts so let me know one about you in the comments!
 
My Nominations!
 
I know I am not going to reach the goal mark of fifteen but I will get as many as possible.
 
1.  Romantiquely - I love this blogs layout it is beyond beautiful and I want to thank her for always commenting on my blog it is so sweet and lovely.
 
2. Bethany aka JustOldCuriousMe - Bethany is my best friend I love her to bits and I can't wait for our holiday!
 
3. Holly O'Connor aka Vibrant Sunsets - I love holly's blog her posts never fail to inspire me and I enjoy reading her comments on my posts.
 
4. Ermal - Ermal was the first person to comment and follow my blog so Thank you!
 
5.  The Anon Girl - A 'blogging friend' of mine that I am hoping to do a collaboration post with soon!
 
6. Online Girl - I love how colorful and fun her blog!
 
And I nominate whoever else may want to do this! (I have very few friends haha)
 
Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed this post,
 
- Ellie Xx
 
 

Comments

  1. I loved the post and you are most welcome for your nomination! I love animals too but sadly I do not have any pets

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for your nomination Ellie, here's my post.

    -Ermal

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww deary thank you so much for your kind words and nomination, you made me so happy! I loved learning more about you! Animals are wonderful, it's so sad that you're allergic to cats aw! But I think there are certain kinds of cats that are okay for those with allergies? Not sure! Dying to try that Clinique shade everyone has been raving about it. :D Have a beautiful day beautiful! xxxxx

    www.romantiquely.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww it's fine and thank you so much for this lovely comment!

      - Ellie Xx

      Delete
  4. Congrats on your nominations!
    I love learning more about other bloggers :)

    The Everyday Life of Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  5. THANK YOU SO MUCH ELLIE! This is my first nomination! Eek! You are the best! x

    vvibrantsunset.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's fine holly can't wait to read your post!

    - Ellie Xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you sooo soo much. This is my first nomination for any award so you're the best. I had a laugh reading your facts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's fine Bethnay can't wait to see you and read your post!

      - Ellie Xx

      Delete
  8. Really great post:) Have a nice day!

    www.bloglovin.com/blogs/printed-sea-3880191

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi I am Arya. I love your blog. I have a blog too, I don't suppose you could check it out at http://anythingandeverything.weebly.com/. I would of loved to been nominated!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Arya and Of course I will check your blog out!

      - Ellie Xx

      Delete
  10. I quite like your blog. Do you have any tips for starting a blog??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and I could maybe create a post all about creating a blog?

      - Ellie Xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Summer Book Challenge - TBR

My Fave 80s Movies

Why I Haven't Been Uploading?