A Little About Me


A Little About Me

Hello Friends...

I'm Ellie a 14 year old teenager ( I'm quite mature for my age, I say quite) from the UK. If you enjoy reading and writing, fiction or non-fiction you are officially my best friend!

I give YOU reading this, Writing tips, book suggestions and once in awhile a film review.

I love creative writing, so much me and my best friend approached some teachers at my school about creating a club. I know spend every Friday in my schools library helping younger students become budding authors. ( if you can call them that)

I aspire to be a journalist one day and in some ways I already am! I write for an online magazine called EXCLAIMER MAG! -  It is available worldwide so make sure you check it out!

Until next time,
Ellie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Summer Book Challenge - TBR

My Fave 80s Movies

Why I Haven't Been Uploading?