Advice on acne

 
I have had bad acne for quite a while now and getting rid of it has always been a massive problem of mine, but I have found a series of products which have helped my acne slowly go away.
 

The picture on the left is from august 2014 when my acne was really bad and it still is in some ways. After this break out I began a regular skin care routine which consists of these products:
1. Product one is a moisturiser which I believe is by the brand Creightons - its a perfectly clear balancing mattifying moisturiser which also claims to help control problem skin, help prevent spots and blackheads, it has a matt finish non oily formula for all skin types.

how will this product help my skin?

this moisturiser contains Salicylic acid which gets rid of spots, so if you have spot ridden skin try and get a product with Salicylic acid in.


2.  Epiduo gel is a product I got from my doctor it contains benzoyl peroxide which is also in the acne.org products and truly works to help get rid of spots.  so if you can't get hold of this specific product have a look at acne.org .


3.  This product may come as a surprise as it is make up, this foundation is seventeen's on the spot. the foundation also contains salicylic acid and claims you'll have clearer skin  in 4 weeks. I picked this product up when I spent a few days away in London, it was discounted and I needed a new foundation so I bought it. I am so happy I bought this product as not only is it a light weight, easy to apply foundation and its sold at such an affordable price.
link to purchase this product: http://www.boots.com/en/SEVENTEEN-On-the-Spot-Foundation_1323911/









here is a picture of my skin now - today even I have no make up on and in the matter of 5 months my skin is almost clear in comparison to the photo above.






^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.

Hi guys hope you enjoyed this blog post I know it isn't the best I apologise for the horrendous photo of my face, but I hope this helped some of you.

thanks,
Ellie xxx

what acne treating products have you tried? did it work, didn't it?
let me know in the comments below!

Comments

  1. This was amazing, well done!
    I don't personally suffer with acne which I am very lucky for, but I hope your acne clears up and the product continues to work! Lovely blog!

    Moll xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!
      Ellie xxx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Summer Book Challenge - TBR

Why I Haven't Been Uploading?

My Fave 80s Movies