Commitment.

I have decided I need to commit more to this Blog I really want to post regularly as of this year and maybe the grow the confidence to start my own YouTube channel of which has been a passion of mine to do for a few years now.
anyway instead of blabbering on about all that boring stuff i wanted to tell you my schedule for when i post on this blog. I have decided to upload a post each week on either friday, saturday or sunday but there will be a post on here by the monday!

anywhom,

toodle pip

Ellie
  x

Comments

  1. write a comment on what you think of my new found commitment to this blog! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ellie, I just found your blog and i think it's so good... Please don't stop blogging bc u do have a great talent

    Ermal
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks you so much I really enjoy reading your blog xx 💕

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Summer Book Challenge - TBR

Why I Haven't Been Uploading?

My Fave 80s Movies