Chatty Mid-Week Update

Hi guys you can put your pitchforks away i am finally uploading a blog post!

Today i have decided to do a chatty post about what has been going on in my life this week and stuff thats on my mind lately.

Okay so first of i have an announcement drum roll please...
I am going to be uploading YOUTUBE VIDEOS every week with some friends of mine on a collab channel plans are just underway so stay tuned for more details. We are currently conferring a channel name so if you have any ideas please comment them below.

Next on the agenda i am travelling to Edinburgh on thursday, - so expect daily vlogs (if not my friends are vlogging)It is a school trip so it should be very interesting but we are allowed free time on 2 of the days to go shopping and explore edinburgh but i have some vlogger friends travelling with me so vlogging should be okay.

and on sunday the day after i get back from Edinburgh i have a young enterprise market to go to - so this week i am a busy worker bee buzzing away.

Although short thanks for reading,
also if you enjoy reading books please check out some of my fictional story work on wattpad link - http://www.wattpad.com/user/ThatWeirdoEllie


Happy Blogging,
Ellie xox

Make sure you comment them channel name ideas below!!!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Summer Book Challenge - TBR

My Fave 80s Movies

Why I Haven't Been Uploading?