Film Review

Hey guys so i decided to do a quick film review on the movie Two Night Stand.

The film two night stand starts with a girl named megan setting up a dating profile after she is dumped by her fiance and is jobless. She talks to three strangers until she talks to miles teller's character Alec who she eventually finds herself having a one night stand but the next day end up snowed in by a blizzard that occurred during the night. They don't really get along at first but soon become friends - if you can call it that.

I would definitely suggest watching this film it is now become one of my favourite Romantic Comedies it is just an overall great feel good film that doesn't take much thinking about so as a viewer you can be relaxed.

If i was to rate this film out of 10 I would probably give it a 9.

I know its only a short post but I really wanted to post about this film as I thought some of you guys
may want to watch it.

Any whom thanks for reading and happy blogging,
Ellie xxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Summer Book Challenge - TBR

My Fave 80s Movies

Why I Haven't Been Uploading?