Ellie's 5 Picks - Rainy Day In

 
Here is a little post on some of the things that are a necessity for me during the rainy and drab weather. So if you live in the United Kingdom like me everyday . . .
 
 
1. Netflix.
 
I am obsessed with pretty little liars and I don't know of any channels in the UK showing the new episodes or any episodes so Netflix is a great way to catch up on it. Netflix has a great selection of TV shows and Movies so it is great when nothing is on TV.
 
 
2. Nightwear aka comfy clothes!
 
I don't find jeans and a shirt the most comfortable things to wear so nightwear such as that in the photo is still cute but it is so comfortable! The PJ's in the photo are from H&M and are £12.99.
 
 
3. Popcorn.
 
Snacks are a must have for me and popcorn is one of my favourites! This sweet and salty walkers mix-up is great because very few brands do sweet and salty popcorn.
 
 
4. A Hot Beverage.
 
I feel cold just looking at the rain so why not treat your self to a hot chocolate or my personal favourite hot beverage tea or coffee.
 
5. a warm fleece blanket.
a blanket never fails to make me feel instantly warm and is brilliant to warm you up in the cold water.
 
 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Summer Book Challenge - TBR

Why I Haven't Been Uploading?

My Fave 80s Movies