Victoria Beckham Style Steal

Hello!

I have to admit I love Victoria Beckham, her new spring collection is amazing ( blog post? ) and so is everything she wears so as she is one of my forever fashion icons here is a Style Steal post on Victoria Beckham. Also this took me 3 days to make as it kept deleting everything I made but finally it is finished!

In case the text is unreadable the burgundy lace back jumper is from Miss Selfridge and is £22.
The Soft Tapered Trousers are from Matalan and are sold at the price of £7.
The Cat Eye style sunglasses are £16 from Urban Decay.

- Ellie x

Question Of The Post: Who Is/Are Your Fashion Icon(s) ?

 

Comments

  1. Another awesome post Ellie. Might be going out to get that jumper. I love it xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks love and I saw that jumper on Shop Style UK it is amazing - we are In great need of a shopping day haha
      - Ellie xox

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Summer Book Challenge - TBR

Why I Haven't Been Uploading?

My Fave 80s Movies