How To Style A Shirt Dress

Hello,

Today I decided to do a post on how to style a shirt dress as shirt dresses are very on trend for spring and I thought I would make a few rules on my personal preference for styling a shirt dress. I would also like to give a shout out to Bookapisodes ! This is a website that combines the love of writing and reading with the voting for TV shows like dancing with the stars this will also be a free app in the Apple app store and Google play. This is going to be available at the end of April. I will most definitely having a look at this website when it goes up.

Thanks for reading and I hope you find this helpful,

Ellie x

Disclaimer: This is only my personal opinion you can style what you wear however you want I probably wouldn't follow all the rules myself ! xx


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Summer Book Challenge - TBR

My Fave 80s Movies

Why I Haven't Been Uploading?