Lucy Hale Inspired Outfit

Hello Everyone,

Today I decided to create an inspired outfit post for one of the stars of pretty little liars Lucy Hale as I was going to do a style steal but couldn't find a recent outfit that I really like so if you want that post comment a link to the Image!

Thank you so much for reading it means the world to me to have 1,000 page views I know to some people this is nothing but to me it is everything it means so much to me that people are reading what I upload again Thank you!

Happy Monday!

- Ellie x

(Sandals are £17.99!!)

Comments

  1. Well done on the pageviews Hun. That's amazing. Another great post btw xx

    justoldcuriousme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outfit details. I like your blog.
    Follow each other on GFC ??
    www.indianbeautytouch.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute outfit! I've done a few style steals myself :)

    Love to see you over on my blog

    http://maidenbell.blogspot.com.au/

    Emily xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You for commenting and I am definitely going to go and read some of your posts xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Summer Book Challenge - TBR

Why I Haven't Been Uploading?

My Fave 80s Movies