March Favourites 2015

Hello I realised I have never done a favourites post so here is one my march favourites!

Music

I think I have to say one of my favourite songs through out march had to be King by Years & Years. Another song I have been loving is L.A. Love by Fergie this song is also the theme tune to Kourtney and Khloe take the Hamptons. The third and final song is Iggy Azalea's new song featuring Jennifer Hudson which is from Iggy's new album reclassified.


Television And Film

I have spent the past week laid up watching Keeping Up With The Kardashians and some new shows. I have started watching the show B.O.R.N. to style and it is pretty amazing I love fashion so I obviously was going to like it.

Can we take a minute to appreciate the new E! Drama The Royals, after watching one episode I am already obsessed and can't wait for the next one on Wednesday. One thing that shocked whilst watching the show was a certain actor who I loved throughout my childhood and that is Prince Liam also known as William Mosley or as my five year old self knew him Peter Pevensie. When I was younger I was obsessed with the chronicle of Narnia movies but as a teenager I have great appreciation for the books by C.S. Lewis. But back to the Royals which in my opinion has nothing in common with royal protocols and royal life although it may be unrealistic but it is a very entertaining TV programme.



A film that I recently watched was the new hunger games movie Mocking Jay Part 1. This movie has been  well criticised but I personally loved it the story was told on screen just as I had read it in the book. Another movie I watched was Paddington I have to be honest and say it is now one of my all time favourite movies it was funny, heart felt and really entertaining! if you have younger siblings or just like children's movies like me you will definitely love this!

Another show we need to take a minute to address is Pretty Little Liars I have only just started watching yes I know it is really peculiar but everyone on my twitter feed was talking about it so I couldn't help but see what all the fuss was about and now it is one of my favourite shows if not my favourite show.

Beauty

I will forever love the MUA eye shadow palettes they are honestly amazing very few other high street brands of eye shadow I have tried cant match up to this and it is one of the cheaper brands at £4 a palette!

Another product that I picked up whilst I was in Edinburgh with Bethany aka Just Old Curious Me we were there in February and I couldn't help but have a look in Boots as we walked by and I picked up the L'Oreal Matte Infallible foundation which I believe was £6.99.

Something I use everyday is the Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream, I love this as a replacement for foundation and it looks like I have no make-up on and has medium coverage.



Thank You For Reading!

Ellie x

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Summer Book Challenge - TBR

My Fave 80s Movies

Why I Haven't Been Uploading?