My Favoruite Perfumes

Hello,

I am currently watching The Buddy Holly Story as I am writing this but anyway I have decided do a post on my everyday perfumes!



Paco Rabanne Lady Million Perfume 




I love this perfume for when I am going out with friends whether it be a party or shopping day it looks luxurious and smells elegant. I don't know how perfume smells elegant but it does........




Taylor by Taylor Swift





I wear this perfume nearly everyday I love it! It has a sweet scent and it only cost £13.99! for the large bottle in the uk store - Savers.







Zoella Blissful Mistful 






I use this perfume when I am on the go as it is only small so it can go in my bag. I take it whenever I am in a rush or travelling. This costs only £8 in Superdrug!






I hope you like this post and found it helpful,

Thank you so much for reading and come back on monday for another post I am currently figuring out what post I am going to upload to celebrate 1,000 pageviews leave some suggestions in the comments below.

- Ellie xx

Comments

  1. Lovely review Hun I really want to buy the Pacco Rabanne one now haha x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you hun definitely do! so lucky to have family with great taste in christmas presents haha xxx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Summer Book Challenge - TBR

Why I Haven't Been Uploading?

My Fave 80s Movies