My Favourite Eye Make up Products

Hello,

I decided to do a post on some of my favourite eye make-up products so here it is.


1. I love eyeshadow palettes that work for day and night so the Barry M Palette Natural and it is only £4.49 at Superdrug. Although it is a palette full of neutral colours but by placing a bit of the darker colour on the eye lid for a bolder look. If I had to rate this palette out of five I would give it a 4/5 as it is great for neutral and classic colours but I personally only use some of the colours on the odd chance as this next product is one i use every time I wear make-up and when I use it I don't need any other eyeshadow products.




2. MUA Eyeshadow Palette Undressed.
I use this palette every time I wear makeup so maybe a few days out of the week but when i do use it the eyeshadows offer great colour and are easy to blend. If I had to rate this palette out of five I would give it a 5/5 it is amazing the thing I could fault about it is how long it lasts as from my personal experience it only lasts a few hours if that.








3. The Maybelline 24 Hour Colour Tattoo in On and On Bronze.
The colour tattoos by maybelline not only come in a wide range of colours but last all day as it claims in its name. It is also extremely easy to blend with other eye shadows. If I had to rate the maybelline colour tattoo out of five I would give it a 5/5.





4. Avon Super Extend Mascara - Black
I love the majority of Avon's mascara but My Favourite is the super extend as it comes in two colours -Black and Brown to compliment the colour of your eyes.The brush is flexible so the product can be distributed evenly other your lashes, the product doesn't flake off and it lasts all day. To rate this product out of five I would give it a 4/5 as I personally wouldn't use it if I was going for a smokey eye as I would want something more dramatic like the Avon Super Shock Mascara in Black.




5. The MUA Eyeliner(s)

The Make Up Academy eyeliners are only £1 from superdrug and come in a wide range of colours including green, black, purple, blue and etc. They are very cream have a lot of pigmentation just like the eyeshadows by MUA. To rate them out of five I would give it 4/5 as they smudge easily and from my experience I wore a green MUA eyeliner out for a meal and for a film at the cinema and it lasted around two hours at the end of the film.





Hope you like this post and found it helpful ! Make sure to come back tomorrow for a new post thanks for reading,

Ellie x

Comments

  1. I also love the colour tattoos by maybeline, will have to try that Barry M palette! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are 4 Barry M palettes but my favourite has to be the Natural one as I use it all the time and it is a bargain for £4.49 ! Thanks for the lovely comment x

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Summer Book Challenge - TBR

Why I Haven't Been Uploading?

My Fave 80s Movies