The Furry Friend Tag

Hello,
I love animals and my dog is a big part of my life so i have decided to do the Furry Friend Tag. 

1, What Is Your Pets Name?   -
    My pet dog is called Louis but a funny story is we bought him as a girl and he was called Lottie for     about a day before we realised!

2. What Kind Of Pet Is it And What Breed? -
    Louis is a dog and is a pomeranian crossed with a bichon frise. 

3.  How Long Have You Had Your Pet Friend? -
     I have had him for 2 years as of October 8th.

 4. How did you get your pet? -
    He was a surprise I got him on my cousins 12th Birthday coinsidently and my parents were out all       night until they brought him in he was only a bit bigger than my hand! 

 5. How Old Is Your Pet?
     He is a year and 8 months old.

 6. What Are Some Quirky Things About Your Pets Personality?
     I don't know really he does a trick where you shout "Bang! Bang!" at him doing gun actions and          he will lay on his back until you go over and pretend to give him chest compressions and shout       "He's Alive!" and he will jump up. He also smiles I don't know how or why Louis does this but he     genuinely smiles especially at Just Old Curious Me aka Bethany.

7. What Does Your Relationship With Your Pet Mean To You?
Louis means a lot to me which may sound weird to some people he is one of my closest friends and I love him to pieces he is so cute and does the most random stuff.

8. What Are Some Of Your Favourite Pastimes With Your Pet?
 I enjoy walking him and have a laugh when he sleeps on my bedroom floor snoring.

9. What Are The Nicknames For Your Pet?
 Louis used to be called Sergei a lot as a puppy after the meerkat on the compare the market advert and he used to answer to it! He is normally called Lou Lou if we use any nickname.

Louis As A Puppy In His Dinosaur Costume



Louis at a year and 8 months taken a few minutes ago

I hope you liked this post and found louis cute!

I challenge Just Old Curious Me (Bethany) to do a post on her cat Custard and anyone else who wants to do this tag.

Come back Monday to read a new blog post,
Ellie x



Comments

  1. What a cute post and thanks for tagging me in this Hun xx
    I love the story about his name. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awh he's so cute! Love how he was called Lottie first haha ;)
    TAG xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Summer Book Challenge - TBR

Why I Haven't Been Uploading?

My Fave 80s Movies