Hello Lovelies, I have been nominated twice for this so I am finally coming around to doing it so thank you Sonam and Indie for the nomination I love both of your blogs they are fab! Here are the rules if you aren't already aware of them - - Thank the person who gave you the award. - Include a link to their blog. - Nominate 15 blogs or bloggers that you've recently followed or follow regularly for the award. - Tell the person who nominated you 7 facts about yourself. My Seven Facts 1. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Animals! If you have been reading my blog for a while now you will know I love animals of all shapes and sizes! it may not come as a surprise to people as my family have more than enough pets, between us we have 5 dogs, 6 cats, a rabbit (a giant one, hare?) and a parrot! (this is including my nan and aunty haha) I include all of them when listening my pets because they might as well be my own. ...
Hello, As some of you may know I have been redecorating my bedroom and I have never had a really nice makeup table - ever! So me and my mam set out to refurbish an old set of drawers. Before we painted the drawers we sanded them down (with sand paper 😂) and then we applied the paint! A good tip with applying paint is to go with the natural wood grain or it just won't look right. The paint I used was Rust-Oleum Chalk Finish Furniture Paint In Chalk White! If you want it to look 'shabby chic' then apply two coats and go other when finished with a damp sheet of sand paper to make it look distressed. When you have the disered look make sure it stays and won't get stained by the stuff on it by applying wax. I personally used the wax that the paint tin said to use which was Rust-Oleum Finishing Wax. And this was the end result.. Dun... Dun...Dun! Tell me what you think in the comments also this post was not sponsored by Rust-Oleum as much as I love there product...
Hello Lovelies, Today I thought I would make a list of three items I want to purchase this summer. 1. Balloon Skirt. I think the balloon skirts on the New Look website are gorgeous but they do not stock them where I live so I am hoping to buy one next week either in London or Durham as I am going shopping in both! 2. Round Purple Sunglasses. Another New Look product but I do love these as I need some new sunglasses for summer. Something else I am hoping to purchase on one of my trips next week. 3. A sleeveless jacket. These sleeveless jackets from select look so effortlessly elegant and I think they are perfect for summer. I hope you like this post and Thanks for reading! - Ellie Xxx What is on your summer wishlist Let me know in the comments below!
Love that hat it really suits you x
ReplyDeleteThanks Lovely
Delete- Ellie Xx