Ruth Crilly Inspired Outfit

Hello,
I love Ruth Crilly's Blog and Youtube Channel (A Model Recommends) so I thought I would create a fashion post on something I think she would wear! Ruth Crilly is currently 36 weeks pregnant and I was unsure whether or not to create a maternity outfit or something she would wear after she has had the child so I decided to do both! 

I hope you like this post and thank you for reading.

Come back tomorrow for another new blog post.

- Ellie xxx

       
       



Comments

  1. Super cute outfti suggestions :)

    http://fashionofad.blogspot.gr/

    xo xo
    Olympia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those trousers are so cute. Lovely idea to do a variety of outfit styles xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful outfits! Especially that blue dress......it looks amazing. I would SO wear that myself.

    Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank You It Means A lot
    - Ellie Xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Summer Book Challenge - TBR

Why I Haven't Been Uploading?

My Fave 80s Movies