What's in my makeup bag? - Spring 2015

Hello,
I was unsure of what blog post to do so here is a look at what is in my makeup bag!? ( I didn't add lipsticks as i change it every day!) 




Foundation - Maybelline Fit Me Foundation - 4/5 

Powder - Rimmel London Stay Matte Powder - 4/5

Concealer - Rimmel London Wake Me Up Concealer - 2/5


Blush Tube: Rimmel London Wake Me Up instant radiance shimmer touch in 004 Shimmering Sands.
Blush Box: Me! Me! Me! - Blush Me! In Pink


Mascara - Avon Super Extend - black 5/5 (all time favourite mascara)
Eyeshadow Primer - Avon in beige - 5/5 (best eyeshadow primer I have ever tried!)
Eyeshadow (cremé?) - Maybelline 24h Colour Tattoo in Bad to the bronze 4/5


Palette 1 - W7 In the buff 4/5 (brilliant dupe for the urban decay naked palettes) 


Palette 2 - (I use only for bronzer!?) sun kissed


Palette 3 - MUA in undressed - eyeshadow palette 5/5 (this brand was one of the first ones I bought from when I started using makeup about a year ago and it is still affordable and brilliant at only £4 a palette!) 

Thanks for reading, I hope you like this post!

Let me know what you think in the comments and comeback tomorrow for a new post

- Ellie Xx 

Also if you have any products you think I will like and should try let me know!!! 

Comments

  1. Brilliant imagery. Amazing post Hun x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post :) loved reading it, so interesting to see what other people use :)
    TAG xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I love having a look at what's in other peoples makeup collections (I think my family might have to invest in another house for all my makeup!). Thanks for the lovely comment!
      - Ellie Xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Summer Book Challenge - TBR

Why I Haven't Been Uploading?

My Fave 80s Movies