5 things that are a must see on Netflix

Hello,

I love Netflix and its summer well for some of you it is I haven't broken up from school yet. So you all have a lot of free time on your hands so here is my 5 things that a must see on Netflix.

1. Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt. 

(Image from http://richyrocks.com/coolenglish/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/unbreakable-kimmy-schmidt1.jpg) 

I loved this show! I have seen all of season 1 and I am hoping Netflix make more episodes. It is hilarious as it is a grown women who still acts like an 11 year old and hasn't reall been a proper adolescent so if you have the time watch this if your bored or just want to have a laugh. 

2. Pretty Little Liars

(Image from: http://vodzilla.co/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/pretty-little-liars-700x393.jpeg) 

You all know this would come somewhere in this list I love this show it has well developed characters that fit in with dramatic plot twists! I don't know what it is about pretty little liars that makes me love it so muc but it is just a great drama and a brilliant murder mystery show! 

3. Morning Glory 


(Image from: http://static.rogerebert.com/uploads/movie/movie_poster/morning-glory-2010/large_cm56bLezP4aXHBNV1EQITE0yPBk.jpg) 

Some people might think this is an odd movie to add to this list but if you want to watch a real feel good movie that has the perfect mixture of drama and comedy then you'll love this also it has Rachel McAdams in so what's not to like!? 

4. The Mighty Boosh 


(Image From: https://i1.ytimg.com/sh/at8iSCxnJbI/showposter.jpg?v=4f42770a)

In case you haven't realised already I love a good comedy and this is an amazing sketch show that is hilarious. It has a musical number every episode and the songs are always peculiar but have you and your friends laughing just ask Bethany (@justoldcurious)! 

5. Step Brothers.

(Image From: https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/d/d9/StepbrothersMP08.jpg/220px-StepbrothersMP08.jpg)

This is one of my favourite Will Ferrell movies but then I love ALL of his movies he is just so funny in everything he's in and in step brothers he is a 40 year old man living at home with his single mother who remarries and he has a step brother aged 40 who also lives at home with his father. There relationship is ever changing between enemies and best friends but for one thing it is constantly comedy gold.

Thanks for reading hope you found this post helpful and liked it! 

Come back of Friday to read my new blog post.

- Ellie Xx 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Summer Book Challenge - TBR

Why I Haven't Been Uploading?

My Fave 80s Movies