Effortlessly Elegant Work Wear

Hello lovelies! 

I know this may sound weird but I saw a women in the street today with a lovely outfit and it was so nice I decided to a post kind of replicating it but not really if that makes any sense at all? 

Anywhom here is an outfit you could wear it all the together or you could just wear bits and pieces lol. 


1. Top - Select £2.99! In the sale.

2. Cape Jacket - Select £24.99

3. Balloon skirt - New Look £19.99 

4. Pointed flat shoes - Warehouse £19.18

I hope you liked this blog post and thank you for reading! 

- Ellie Xxx

Comments

  1. I would love to have this entire outfit, especially the gorgeous flats! xxxxx

    www.romantiquely.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post, I love those shoes! They are so pretty :)

    Sonam - http://fashtasticflare.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the classics black and white look and topping it off with a skirt is a great idea for this heat. Lovely post xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know this heat is getting unbearable now! But I'm not complaining.
      - Ellie Xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Summer Book Challenge - TBR

Why I Haven't Been Uploading?

My Fave 80s Movies