Get to know me!

Hello Lovelies,

I have been writing on this blog since January (well seriously) and I feel like you, my readers don't know all that much about me so I thought I would do this post with some random facts about me and why I started this blog? 

Okay let's start with why I started this blog!? 

One of the main reasons why I wanted to start this blog is that I love writing and my dream job is to be a journalist. So I first thought if I continue with this blog it can show that I can write regularly and people can see my writing techniques! (I think that may make some sense). Then I found a topic to write about that I really enjoyed - fashion and lifestyle so I write for pleasure (as I always have!) but I find I am a lot more passionate with what I am doing.

Also random insert of my face if you haven't already seen it just warning you!


 
Now for some random facts!

1.  I want to be a published fiction author. 

This may seem peculiar but I have loved doing creative writing ever since I can remember and i just really find enjoyment out of writing and it helps relax me! 

If you want to read my stories you can on Wattpad - @thatweirdoellie 

2. My favourite TV sitcoms are Friends and The Big Bang Theory! 

I love both these shows whenever I watch them they never fail to cheer me up even though my family hate them both I really enjoy the watching them.  

3. I am obsessed with Big Brother! 

I honestly just love watching this show me and my family get far too into it I thought my mam was going to have a heart attack screaming at the TV last night! - Just a run down of the things that happen in Big Brother UK if you don't watch it, well last night someone jumped over a wall out of the house because they were being bullied by another house mate and now they are sending a house mate from years ago back in to argue with the bully. It may not sound entertaining but trust me it is. 

4. My Bestie is.....

@justoldcurious this girl has one of the cutest blogs and one of the cutest faces! I love her so much! Love you Bethany Xx


5. My family have far too many pets. 

If you follow me on Instagram @thatweirdoellie (shameless self promotion) you will know my family have more than enough pets! I live in the same street as my Aunty and Nan so I practically live in their homes half the time   So their pets are like my pets. My Aunty currently has A rabbit, parrot, 3 cats and 4 dogs! My nan only has two cats and I have a dog. I think you can tell I come from a big family of animal lovers! 

Here are some of the pets -
Max and Harry 
Penny 
Millie 

And then there is my dog Louis 


I hope you found this post interesting and come back tomorrow for a new blog post! 

Thanks for reading,

- Ellie Xx

Why don't you tell me a random fact about you in the comments below Xxxx


Comments

  1. I wish you all the luck in the world and hope you can further your career. Your pets are so adorable! I loved learning more about you sweetheart, awesome post! xxxxxx

    www.romantiquely.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you that means a lot!
      - Ellie Xx

      Delete
  2. You are so beautiful! You sound like my twin though, I have dreamt about being a writer/journalist since a young age too. I love blogging as it shows my passion and clearly shows your too ;) We will probably meet in our future careers huh? hahaha

    I'm still a newbie at this whole blogging thing, if you have some time to spare, I would adore you forever if you could head over and check my blog out!! :)

    vvibrantsunset.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much I will definitely be reading your blog!

      - Ellie Xx

      Delete
  3. Thanks for mentioning me, I love you to btw. And The Big Bang Theory is also my go to sitcom right now. And Penny is such a diva. You gotta love her.

    Love this post x
    JustOldCuriousMe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You Never fail to make laugh! Love you like a sister thanks Xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Summer Book Challenge - TBR

Why I Haven't Been Uploading?

My Fave 80s Movies