Life Update - Snapchat, Shopping and Exams!

Hello Lovelies!

It's Ellie here and I thought I would just update you on what is going on in my life currently!

I go to London in around two weeks so I may vlog that but I'm not sure as it is a school trip but there will be lots of photos but I think I may vlog all of the week because I go to London on the Tuesday with school and on the Wednesday all of my year group are going to see Terminator Genesis in Durham!

I have also just made a new snapchat for you guys to go add me on it is simply thatweirdoellie.

Some random person photos from my snapchat:






I also wanted to apologise in advance as updates may be slow this week as all this week I have mock exams! But on Friday we have the day off school so I will definitely update on Friday. 

Thanks for reading and I hope you liked this random little post,

- Ellie Xx


Comments

  1. I also hate exms but think we did pretty well bestie. Have a good time in London x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I bet you did well! And I thanks but I can't wait for shopping and watching the new terminator with you.

      - Ellie Xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Summer Book Challenge - TBR

Why I Haven't Been Uploading?

My Fave 80s Movies