May Favourites

Hello!

Today I thought I would (finally) upload my May favourites. I had a lot of time out shopping in May which is very abnormal for me (note the sarcasm). So this post is also a bit of a haul (to fuel my shopping addiction even more). 

(Disclaimer: None of my posts are sponsored unless said. And all opinions are always my own) 

        
    
1. Andrew Barton Miracle frizz tamer super smoothing shampoo.

Gosh is that a mouthful. I have never tried any Andrew Barton products before but I was wanting something that could smooth out my naturally frizzy and curly thick hair and this is perfect for that. I love this and will definitely be repurchasing it. 

2.  Nice n Easy Conditioner

I dyed my hair last month and it can make your hair very dry. Which is why the conditioners you get in the hair dyes are so thick, creamy and actually more conditioning than most conditioners if that makes any sense? I actually love these conditioners they are amazing and you can actually buy these separately so even if you haven't dyed your hair they are still quite nourishing anyway. 

3. Maybelline Fit Me Foundation

I love this foundation it is one of the only foundation I feel suites my skin tone the best I have quite a yellow tone to my skin so this is brilliant if you can't find the best foundation for your skin tone.

4. Wilkinson Make Up Brushes 

This sounds like a weird place to buy make up brushes but these are a great cheap dupe for the real techniques brushes.

5.  Bourjais Colorband eyeshadow sticks

One of my favourite beauty gurus Tanya Burr has been using Eyshadow sticks by terry ones to be exact and I thought they seemed brilliant but the price of them was a bit much in my opinion. I actually was out shopping with @JustOldCurious and we saw these thinking of Tanya Burr and the next day I went back to boots and bought them! These are so easy to blend and they claim to last 24 hours which I completely agree with, you can also use this product as an eyeliner.

Thanks for reading and come back tomorrow for a new post. 

 I hope you enjoyed this post!

- Ellie Xx

Question Of The Day: What is one beauty product you loved this month!?
Answer of the post: I have to say the Andrew Barton Miracle frizz tamer super smoothing shampoo was my favourite product of the month even if it is long to say.

Tell me your answer in the comments below.







Comments

  1. Lovely, descriptive post. I may have to be purchasing those eyeshadow sticks myself however I have been loving the 24h colour tattoo by maybeline recently. They are great for smokey eye or just swipe it on by it self and your ready to go xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you bethany it means a lot and I have to agree the Maybelline 24 hour colour tattoos are brilliant.
      - Ellie Xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Summer Book Challenge - TBR

Why I Haven't Been Uploading?

My Fave 80s Movies