My Favourite Summer Songs!

Hello,

I thought why not share some of my favourite songs to listen to in summer
Time!

We All Want The Same Thing - Rixton 


(Yes this is the band from the Cornetto advert!) I loved this song as soon as I heard it (I think it was around September last year)

Sherry - The Four Seasons


This is one of my favourite four seasons song and I just love listening to it whenever I feel down it just really helps lift your mood! 

Everyday - Buddy Holly 


Buddy holly is one of my favourite singers of the 50s and if it wasn't for him and his band The Beatles would have never been around they named their band off his!

A Hard Days Night - The Beatles 


This is my second favourite Beatles song after Twist And Shout! But I love all Beatles songs! 

Twist And Shout - The Beatles 


My favourite Beatles song! I love this song it just makes you want to dance.

I know not everyone likes old music like me but if you do you may like this! 

Thanks for reading,

- Ellie 






Comments

  1. I love the four seasons, my fave song is who loves you =]

    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That song is Amazing and thanks for your lovely comment!
      - Ellie Xx

      Delete
  2. I also love the four seasons but I'm also loving fifth harmony x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and I have to agree I love fifth harmony they have some amazing songs!
      - Ellie Xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Summer Book Challenge - TBR

Why I Haven't Been Uploading?

My Fave 80s Movies