Style Icon(s) - Victoria Beckham

Hello People Of The Internet!

I am so sorry to have not uploaded in the past few days I just haven't been feeling very well and I am just about to redecorate my room so this month is quite a stressful one. It actually turns out I have ANOTHER water infection my third one in the last few months. 

                         


Any whom it thought I would make a blog post on one of my biggest style icons the amazing Victoria Beckham (and if you have been reading my blog for a while you will have realised how much I lover her). Okay let me be real I honestly love her sense of style (what she wears aka when she ALWAYS looks good) and her clothing as a designer. I spend some of my free time stalking her Instagram which is simply stunning! And sit in awe at her website looking at the clothes I can't afford.... And lets be real probably never will be able to afford! 

I adore the high necked dresses Victoria Beckham wears and several of her other outfits so nearly always somehow manages to look classy and like a business women should! Here are a few of my favourite Victoria Beckham outfits
             
If you like me love Victoria Beckhams sense of style make sure you follow my blog and I have written regularly since January and this is my fourth Victoria Beckham blog post or if not comment below your style icon!

Thanks for reading and I am hoping to have my May Favorites up tomorrow!
- Ellie Xx 
                                                 






Comments

  1. She is soo stunning! Hope you're feeling better very soon :)
    TAG xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to agree! Thank you for the lovely comment :)
      - Ellie Xx

      Delete
  2. Hope you're feeling better and I agree. I believe that Victoria Beckham always looks classic. She has a certain signature look about her. Just gorgeous x
    justoldcuriousme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you Hun and I have to agree!
      - Ellie Xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Summer Book Challenge - TBR

Why I Haven't Been Uploading?

My Fave 80s Movies