My Finished Bedroom! | Room Tour 2015

Hello Lovelies,

Today I thought I would show you all my room now that it is finished but I am still thinking about getting a new bed for Christmas but it is finished for now.

This is what you see when you first enter my room. 


Here is a panoshot of the wallpapered back wall. 



A closer look at my TV area that my dad made which I think looks amazing so I am very grateful for that. As you can tell in the photo I am currently trying to catch up with Pretty Little Liars. 

Here is a photo of the wall where my bed and window is. 


A closer look at my bed and wall art. (My Bee is called Sybil) 


Here is a panoshot of the wall where my door is.


My makeup tables and wall art. 


Now here is the wall opposite my window. 


This wall is pretty simple it has a mirror an canvas image of a bumble bee. 

I hope you all enjoyed this post I did not mean to boast or brag in anyway I just wanted to show you the end result of my room because I have been telling you all about the DIYS I have done to save money and some of you wanted to see the end result so here it is.

If you want to know where I got anything just ask in the comments.  (Not sponsored) 

Thanks For Reading! 

- Ellie Xxx





Comments

  1. I love the little bits and bobs in your room, especially Sybil aw so cute! xxxxx

    www.romantiquely.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved how girl online is the first book on your shelf. It's my favourite book hahaha

    -Ermal x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that book too and I know you can't see it but Love Tanya is at the other end where the picture frame is haha.

      - Ellie Xx

      Delete
  3. Wish my bedroom was that clean haha =]

    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not always that clean trust me i cleaned it up a bit for this post haha :)

      - Ellie Xxx

      Delete
  4. What a cute room! xx
    http://retro-electric.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute room. The dressing table and the ornaments are so cute x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Summer Book Challenge - TBR

My Fave 80s Movies

Why I Haven't Been Uploading?