My Tips and Tricks for starting a Lifestyle and Fashion Blog

Hello Lovelies,

I had a few comments from new bloggers or people who want to start a blog and one person asked for some tips. So i thought why not create a post about how I ended up starting my blog and some tips and tricks! 

I started this blog in October 2014 I originally planned to make posts on books and how to start creative writing but i didn't really keep up with it. Then in January this year I decided to give it another go and began to make fashion and lifestyle posts. I think blogging is a big commitment and if you don't have time to create posts or don't think you will be able to upload regularly may be rethink starting a blog? 

I love blogging but sometimes you get bloggers block just like writers block and it can be really diffiicult to get idea's especially if you are to upload as frequently as i do when you have lots of new ideas write them down on a calendar or in a notebook i prefer the calendar option as i use blogger which is set up via a google account and google have an online calendar you can use. So i add blog ideas and you can also colour code it but if you don't like look at a calendar through a screen you can print a copy out. 

here is an image of one



The next tip i have is for anyone wanting to start a fashion blog and want to make it really affordable for their readers is to use the webstie Shop Style UK - http://www.shopstyle.co.uk 
I have used this website for a long time and love it. It is great for creating style steal posts because all you have to do is type in a description of the product some of the first results can be £400! at times so if you click to show the products that cost the least first you can get some great sales!


Here is my last tips for ANY blogger or photographer and that is to use the editinng website  Picmonkey https://www.picmonkey.com

All but a few of the images that are edited on my blog are used with picmonkey i love using this it as it is free but you can pay monthly for more access to certain featues of the website. I personally don't have a royale account as i don't think i would use all of the royal features. 


If i am not using Picmonkey i will use the online photo editor canva as i can use it on my ipad as they have a free. Just like picmonkney it costs to use some of the features. I have not much more to say other than i love it! 


i hope you liked this post and thanks for reading,

Ellie Xx

Also i would just like to add that this post is NOT sponsored 

Comments

  1. Good idea for a post. Thanks for the tips x
    justoldcuriousme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post :) some really good tips id just like to say that my old blog was OnlineGirl25 and i've started again and i would love to collab some time
    Gemma M x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Summer Book Challenge - TBR

My Fave 80s Movies

Why I Haven't Been Uploading?