On Trend For Summer: Jelly Shoes

Hello Lovelies, 

Today I thought I would start a new series for summer and it is called 'On Trend For Summer'. This series will consist of several trends I have seen on the Internet, in stores, fashion magazines and etc. I hope you like this series.

This first post is on Jelly Shoes! I have been seeing them everywhere and I obtained a pair today. 

I am aware that they are £3.99 in Shoe zone.But I personally bought mine in Select as they were £8 per pair but they were buy one get one free. So i got a pair and so did my mam. 

Here is an image of the jelly shoes I bought: 



And this is the outfit I paired the shoes with: 


Kimono: Primark
Top: Select
Jeans: Primark
Shoes: Select

At first when I saw these I thought they would be great to just slip on when walking to the swimming pool but I think I will be wearing these shoes more than I thought as they are so comfy!

Thanks for reading and I hope you liked this post,

Ellie Xx

Question Of The Post: If you were to get these shows what colour would you want!? 

Answer of the post: I actually really wanted the matte black pair rather than the shiny black ones that I got but I do love them non the less!


Comments

  1. Wow what a gorgeous outfit. I don't know if I am a fan of these shoes myself but I may have to give em a try. Love the sound of these series btw. And I'm so jealous, your room looked amazing when I last went round. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was a bit unsure at first but I thought they might was well do for wandering around and if I don't like them it's not a lot to spend but now I am starting to really like them! My hatred for these shoes has come to an end. And thank you so much Bethany can't wait to have to show you the end result.
      - Ellie Xx

      Delete
  2. They look super cute! I just wonder how comfortable they would be because I get blisters quite easily so I'm a bit wary.. But they look so cute on you! xxxxx

    www.romantiquely.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and I don't know I rarely get blisters from new shoes!
      - Ellie Xx

      Delete
  3. I love jelly shoes, i bought a purple pair 5 years ago and they still fit and i love them =]

    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't really seen jelly shoes around, interestingly! I suppose I'll have to wait a year or two until the trend comes to North America, haha. They are definitely a cute shoe!

    If I were to get a pair I think I would go with a black (no sparkles), but colours would definitely catch my eye. It would be between liking colours and being able to wear the shoes with, you know, clothes that I own. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I have to agree with how wearable they are but I don't want to get glitter ones.
      - Ellie Xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Summer Book Challenge - TBR

My Fave 80s Movies

Why I Haven't Been Uploading?