Outfit Of The Day

Hello Lovelies,

Today I thought I would do an Outfit of the day as I went shopping - again! And really wanted to show you the jumpsuit I bought and from quite a pecualiar place. I was looking in the sale at George in asda and this jumpsuit was on the last chance to buy rail for £18. I decided to pair the jumpsuit with my Jelly Shoes which are from select.

Here is my outfit:


Tell me what you think in the comments below!

I hope you enjoyed this post Thanks for reading,

- Ellie Xx


Comments

  1. Gorgeous jumpsuit hun. If only they had one in my size x lovely post x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks and i picked up the last one! Haha Xx

      - Ellie Xx

      Delete
  2. You look beautiful! I hate faffing about with trying to mtch clothes, a jumpsuit is super nice and practical! I love it! xx

    vvibrantsunset.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks Holly! I know they are so comfy and cute.

      - Ellie Xx

      Delete
  3. You look lovely sweetheart! xxxxx

    www.romantiquely.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Summer Book Challenge - TBR

My Fave 80s Movies

Why I Haven't Been Uploading?