Birthdays, holidays and who is A!? | That Weird Girl Ellie

Hello Lovelies!

I am so sorry I haven't upload in forever! But today I thought I would do a post on what I have planned these week! 

I have just caught up with pretty little liars and fifty billion theories keep popping up all the time! But I do think the characters Sara Harvey/Bethany Young and Melissa have something to do with the A team. Anyway we find out on Wednesday who Charles/A is! What are your theories? 

Also it is only 5 days till my fifteenth birthday which I will be celebrating with my best friend Bethany! Aka Just Old Curious Me (check out her blog it's better than mine!) as in 4 days we are going for a week away in Cumbria. 

We also taking my little baby doggy Louis! It's his birthday this week too actually he will be 2 years old. 



Anywhom I would love to know what you are all up to this week? 

Let me know in the comments.

Thanks for readers, 

Ellie Xxx 

Comments

  1. Cant wait for our holiday bestie, its gunna be great. And PLL is really driving me round the twist all my theories I come up with are just way too out there but you never know with PLL! Xx @JustOldCurious

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same! But we will have our answer tomorrow.

      - Ellie Xxx

      @thatweirdoellie

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Summer Book Challenge - TBR

My Fave 80s Movies

Why I Haven't Been Uploading?