What's in my bag? | School Edition

Hello Lovelies,

I would just like to say sorry for the late uploads!

Anywhom This evening I thought I would make a post about what I have in my school bag as I had been organising my bag for school tommorrow and I thought some of you would be interested.

        
            (New photo editor - thoughts?) 
        

Here is what I keep in my bag? 

A Pencil Case and Extra Coloured Pens and Highlighters.

My School Planner (which I will get tomorrow).

A 150 Page Subject Notebook and a 300 Page Study Book (both A5) 

I also like to keep a perfume in my bag but my fabulous best friend Bethany bought me a next travel size perfume in sparkle for my birthday. I LOVE the scent of this perfume and it is a great size for a handbag.

Another thing I like to keep in my bag if I am wearing makeup is a small mirror and some mascara and lipstick to touch up my makeup.

Thanks for reading and i hope you enjoyed this post!

- Ellie Xx 

Comments

  1. Lovely post and I am glad you like the perfume Hun x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Summer Book Challenge - TBR

Why I Haven't Been Uploading?

My Fave 80s Movies