Last Minute Christmas Presents For Her - The Body Jewellery Shop

Hello Lovelies,

I am extremely guilty for the lack of uploads on this blog but I feel uploading something that is bad quality or not something you will want to read is just not good for this blog so today I thought I would create a last minute Christmas present blog post that will suit your mother, sister, girlfriend, friend and etc. 

Disclaimer: I was sent these products by the body jewellery shop to review on my blog but i will be completely honest with my opinion and I would not approach a company unless I knew the products were high quality and are what I wear/use daily.

http://www.bodyjewelleryshop.com



These are one of the pairs of ear rings that I was sent I know not everyone has a ear piercing but those who do would love this pair they are gorgeous and look extremely high end and high class but at a high street price. I think this is a lovely present for your mother, aunty, nan, etc. I know personally I would love to receive this as a present and since I got them I have worn them every time I have gone out. The only bad things I can say is that I found the backs of the ear rings hard to take off and put back on. I also found that they were quite uncomfortable to wear for a full day but if you are just going out for a meal or spending a few hours shopping they are great! 



These ear rings are perfect for a younger sibling or friend. I love the colour and texture of these earrings and I have worn them out once or twice since recieving them but I do love them. The only negatives I can are the same as the first pair, difficult to remove the backs and they can be a bit soar if you wear them over a long period of time. 

Another great thing about the Body Jewellery Shop is that they have free shipping to the uk and internationally!

Thank you so much for reading! 

- Ellie Xx

Comments

  1. What a fun collab! I love small dainty earrings but I try to find ones that have an interesting design!

    Would love if you check out my blog! Just followed you on twitter :)
    Raincouver Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the lovely comment! I will make sure to check out your blog.

      - Ellie Xx

      @thatweirdoellie

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Summer Book Challenge - TBR

Why I Haven't Been Uploading?

My Fave 80s Movies