Landscape Inspired Outfit - Silloth


Hello Lovelies,
Last summer me and my good friend Bethany (@JustOldCuriousMe) spent a week in Silloth in Cumbria with my family. And we are hoping to go again in the upcoming Easter Holidays. I have been to Silloth a few times and I love it there because of the beautiful views and how quiet and serine it can be. So today I though I would base two outfits of the view in Silloth, one for Winter and one for Summer.

Summer Pieces

Top £7.00 Miss Selfridge
Shorts £17.99 New Look
Bag £13.50 Miss Selfridge
Shoes £18.99 New Look

Winter Pieces

Jeans £35.00 AS0S
Jumper £22.00 Topshop
Jacket £24.99 New Look
Shoes £20.00 Miss Selfridge

I hope you really enjoyed this post and leave a comment below telling me your favourite sleepy seaside town!

Thanks for reading loves,

Ellie Xx

PS: I am terribly sorry for my infrequent uploads just there are only 5 or 4 teaching weeks till I start my GCSEs so thing are getting a bit on top of me but I do promise to continue blogging!


Comments

  1. Love both if these outfits and I had a great time with you on holiday. Another great post Ellie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Bethany, loved that holiday nearly put the photo of us in the park on haha!

      - Ellie Xx

      @thatweirdoellie

      Delete
  2. I love these outfits! Cumbria is one of my most favorite places on earth and I wish more than anything that I could visit again! Keep your chin up for your GCSEs, you are going to do fab!

    vvibrantsunset.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the lovely comment Holly,

    Ellie Xx

    @thatweirdoellie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Summer Book Challenge - TBR

My Fave 80s Movies

Why I Haven't Been Uploading?