Lets Talk! - GCSE's, Prom and BookTube!?

Hello Lovelies,

I know, I know long time no talk but life is pretty damn stressful right now. I have officially started my GCSE's and in case you don't know what GCSEs are these are the exams that take place in the UK before College (I am so lucky to have already been accepted). The exams I have taken so far are Maths, English Language and the first biology exam. First of all I already passed maths in January *cheers* but i decided to take higher maths so i am preparing for that torture in the next few weeks *boooooo*. English Language was amazing because I had the opportunity to attend a conference in Harrogate that was where my exam board literally told me exactly what i needed to do to get an A/A* which in case you didn't already know I really want to get a high grade in English because I love that lesson and I am doing it at A Level. Although the support I received was very encouraging it was still very stressful going into the exam I was asked about bees? I mean bees? really? and it also told us a story about a woman's awful husband. I still think the exam went okay, but i don't want to jinx it.

Biology is probably the worst exam to date, I prepared for this exam i even went into early morning and evening revision sessions but i had never revised neanderthals? I am still really confused about what the exam was asking me. If you took this exam please let me know what you thought about as I really hope its not me just being dumb but I was so confused.

*If you would like to know more about the conference and what I was told let me know in the comments.

Prom is coming up soon on the 7th July, I cannot exclaim enough how excited I am for Prom, my dress is currently being altered and today I booked my car. I actually love the car I am going in it is an Essex Super Six (picture below), I think it is just so elegant and classy.


Plans for after GCSEs are the only thing that is keeping me going as my business class have organised a trip to lightwater valley and as I have stopped back wednesdays and thursdays for science I get to go on a trip with them. (I really don't want to make this seem like I am bragging but this is literally as exciting as my life gets, two school trips..). More importantly I have wanted to blog and make youtube videos for about 4 years now and after realising that if I don't just jump straight in it will never happen so I am thinking that after my exams I could start to upload videos.

The problem is that I want to maybe daily vlog once I am in Sixth Form, however I also really want to create Lookbooks and really casual videos where I just sit and have a chat with you lovelies and talk about stuff that interests me like reading? Please let me know what you think just I feel like it will be more personal than me typing posts like this, also do you like this style of post better?

That was a lot of questions for you all.... just let them sink in.....

Anywhom thanks for reading and I hope to be chatting to you all again soon,

Ellie Xxx

@thatweirdoellie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Summer Book Challenge - TBR

My Fave 80s Movies

Why I Haven't Been Uploading?