\ 5 Things To Do This Summer \ 2016 \

Hello Lovelies,

I always have trouble coming up with things to do when I am bored and in summer I am more bored than usual so I thought I would make a list of 5 Things you could do this summer,

1. EXPLORE

I love exploring new places whether it be a vast woodland or a big bustling city. I enjoy people watching and learning new things about different plants, people, etc. I have already been to two new places that were surprisingly close to where I live yet I had never been to them before last week. These were High Force and a little stream in the middle of the Pennines - so basically the middle of nowhere!! haha. Here is a photo on the right of High Force, one of the biggest waterfalls in the UK - I found even the walk down enjoyable - even if it was the hottest day of the year when I went down to the waterfall. 



2. PICNIC

When we went to the pennines we had decided to have a picnic, it was nice doing this as we were
somewhere where my dad had gone growing up and it was interesting as he told me what it was like when he used to go when he was young.  

3. BOX SETS 

I love watching different TV Shows - I am just addicted TV whether it is Glee, Ugly Betty, Elementary, etc. And my current TV Show obsession is Grey's Anatomy I started watching it last week and I am halfway through watching Season 3. Yeah I am definitely obsessed! haha. I think it annoys my friends how obsessed and addicted to TV Shows I get because for someone who hasn't watched Grey's Anatomy probably wouldn't understand who I am talking about when I say for example McDreamy is better than McVet and McSteamy and McDog is the cutest - or something along those lines - very creative writers haha... 


4. TRY SOMETHING NEW

I really like trying new foods and being more experimental with my makeup and clothes. I have already started trying to use more vintage pieces in my everyday wardrobe as I have my Rockabilly dresses and my petticoat but that isn't always suitable. So me and my best friend Bethany (@JustOldCurious) both purchased vintage neck scarves from a newly opened local vintage store. My nan then told me how her mother used to where the scarves and how to do it. I have since wore my scarf in my hair and I loved how it wasn't entirely vintage as I hadn't done an older hairstyle but I had used the vintage piece as a hair band. I will definitely be purchasing more vintage pieces to help expand my wardrobe. 


5. SUMMER BUCKET LIST

This last point is kind of cheating but I think making a summer bucket list is a surefire way to not get bored! My next blog post will (hopefully) be me sharing my Summer Bucket List with you, which will mean I will go into much more detail then.

I hope you enjoyed this post, hopefully my next post will be a little bit better than this one,

Thanks for reading!

Ellie Xxxx

@thatweirdoellie


Also I have decided to bring back QUESTION OF THE POST so this weeks question is............
                                       
                                       What Is YOUR Favourite TV SHOW and WHY?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Summer Book Challenge - TBR

My Fave 80s Movies

Why I Haven't Been Uploading?