Current Favourites / Summer / 2016 / ThatWeirdGirlEllie

Hello Lovelies, 

Today I was stumped on what to blog so I was given the idea to do my current favourites from my lovely friend Chloe who has one of the most beautiful blogs I think I have ever seen - thanks again! (Read her blog here and watch her youtube channel here).  I decided to pick five things I have been loving lately.



1. Coffee



I have never been a big coffee lover apart from a good latte. The other day I was shopping and found this coffee on offer and decided to give it a go. It is one of the best coffees I have ever tried especially if you use warm milk instead of just hot water. It is called Carte Noire and it is the original. 








2. Music


Two of my favourite songs currently are from two of in my opinion the most anticipated movies of the summer - Ghostbusters and Suicide Squad. Heathens by Twenty One Pilots and Girls Talk Boys By 5 Seconds Of Summer. 

 

3. Makeup 


I purchased this Tanya Burr Eyeshadow Palette in Hollywood a few weeks ago when I went shopping in Blackpool. I love this palette it was the first one of Tanya Burrs palettes I have tried and the quality is incredible I think it is on parr with a lot of High End Palettes. 








4. Film



I love the movie Dirty Dancing - the music, the romance, the dancing!  I have watched this movie twice in the past two weeks and I love it more every time I watch it. It is one of my favourite 80s Movies and is the perfect romcom for the summer. 


The next movie is not just my favourite 80s movie but one of my favourite movies of all time and this ..... Ferris Bueller's Day Off! If you're having a bad day and need cheering up stick this on. This movie is hilarious last year when me and Bethany were on holiday we probably watched it 5/6 times in a week. Don't ask questions just watch it!!!! 

5. Hobbies

Lately I have been going out walking a lot more, I love going walking in the woods as it is interesting seeing the beautiful landscape and wildlife. Here are some photos below from yesterday when I went to Hamsterley Forest. 





Thanks for reading - I hope you enjoyed this post!


Sending Love,

Ellie Xx

@thatweirdoellie

Question Of The Post: 

What has been one of your favourite things currently? 

My answer
If I was to answer this without including one of my favourites I have already featured I would say the ITV TV Show Brief Encounters. If you are wanting a new TV show obsession check this out there is a lot of drama and romance!



Comments

  1. I've heard so many good things about that Tanya Burr Eyeshadow Palette! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are all incredibly pigmented and easy to blend! Just as good as the high end eye shadows I have tried. Thanks for the lovely comment.

      Sending Love,

      Ellie Xx

      @thatweirdoellie

      Delete
  2. Great post Ellie, I definitely agree about the movies you mentioned but will have to try them songs. Brilliant post Xx
    @JustOldCurious

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the lovely comment! I know those movies are my life.

      - Ellie Xx
      @thatweirdoellie

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Summer Book Challenge - TBR

My Finished Bedroom! | Room Tour 2015

The Versatile Blogger Award