Let's Talk! - Birthdays, Old Friends and Back To School!?

Hello lovelies,

I feel like I haven't done a let's talk post in awhile so I thought what better time then now!  I hope you are all well and happy, as I am both of those and looking forward to my birthday on Monday. I will be turning 16 for those interested. 

As I was planning what I am wanting to do for my birthday I was realising that I had neglected my blog. As I slowly have been getting back into blogging I found myself getting back in touch with an old friend of mine who I grew up with. We went to nursery, infants school and juniors school so it has been lovely re-getting to know each other again. This person is fellow blogger ( and youtuber!) Chloe May, she was honestly the kindest person I knew growing up and I am happy to report she is still the same happy and kind person. I highly suggest you going to read her blog here as she is uploading everyday for this month.

If any of you are wondering what I am doing for my birthday,  I will be going out on sunday with my friends for a meal and then on monday/tuesday I will be going out for food and seeing Suicide Squad with my mam and dad. 


Also I am looking forward to my back to school blog post but I would love to hear what you are all looking forward to and what dates you are going back to school so I can organise my posts for you all! 

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed this post! 

Sending Love,

Ellie Xx

@thatweirdoellie

Comments

  1. Loved reading this post Ellie. Xx
    @JustOldCurious

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much Bethany!

      Sending love,

      Ellie Xx

      @thatweirdoellie

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Summer Book Challenge - TBR

My Fave 80s Movies

My Finished Bedroom! | Room Tour 2015