Summer Bucket List / Beat The BoredomThis Summer / Summer 2016 / ThatWeirdGirlEllie

Hello Lovelies,

I mentioned that I would be making this post in my previous post so today I will be telling you all about my Summer Bucket List and all about beating the boredom that comes in Summer.  I personally think that you don't have to make a physical summer bucket list it is more of a state of mind where if you want to do something you just do it.

1. Go To A Funfair

This one is pretty self-explanatory but I have actually already achieved this one! So on our last day before me and my friends had study leave (by the way we only had one week of study leave) we decided to go to our local funfair. I think I went on a total of 3 different rides but there was very few there so that's my excuse but I did go on those rides multiple times. I even went on the dun...dun...dun... Waltzer but I have really bad IBS and I already had an upset stomach so I was most definitely sick on and after this ride. On the left is a photo of my beautiful friends Megann, Abbie and Bethany.

2. Bake/Cook more

This is part of my goal for being more independent so recently I have been cooking a lot more and I have already made Churros and KFC style chicken both tasted sooo good! If you want me to do recipe posts in the future I am very happy to because I love food - a bit too much at times!

3. Go for Ice Cream at the Beach

I love the idea of going for ice cream at the beach because I love going to the seaside and one of, if not my favourite ice cream parlour in the world is at the seaside and this is Scarborough harbour bar - if you have never been all I can say is GO, GO , GO!!

4. Go to the Cinema as much as possible

I have already been to the cinema once with my best friend Bethany to see the Ab Fab movie - if you want a review I am very happy to give you one - and I am hopefully going to see Suicide Squad for my birthday because my favourite villain of all time is the joker.

5. Write More

This is a personal goal of mine as my dream one day is to be a full time writer whether I be working as a Journalist, Screenwriter or Author - I love to write but I have lost a lot of confidence with my writing as I have gotten older so now I have a goal to just write and I think the more I write the more confident and comfortable I will be with my writing (Do you want posts on this?)

6. Read More

Okay this kind of goes with the last one but after having the most stressful two years of school I have ever had,  I have drifted away from my love of reading so I will be reading a lot more this summer. I am currently reading Red Queen By Victoria Aveyard and I also have several other books to read so if you want a TBR post I will do it.

7. Be More Adventurous/Spontaneous

This is kind of a weird one but I would like to be myself abit more if that makes any sense without fear of being judged and laughed at.

8. Rent a hot tub - Part of my being more spontaneous goal!

This is just something I think would be really fun to do as personally having a hot tub is an excuse for a party and I love parties.

9, Celebrate my 16th Birthday in Style

Not 100% on what I am doing but whatever happens should be fun.

10. Catch up on TV

I have soooo much TV to catch up on it is unreal so I will hopefully finish Glee, Ugly Betty, Grey's Anatomy, Young & Hungry, PLL and etc.

I hope you enjoyed this post, I know this post wasn't a lot but as I said I see it as a state of mind so I might update this through out somewhere or add a little bit at the end of my regular posts so that I can let you know how I am getting on with it.

Thank you so much for reading,

Ellie Xx

@thatweirdoellie



QUESTION OF THE POST: What is your GOAL for Summer?

Comments

  1. Great post Ellie! I would love to see a recipe for those churros. It's always been on my 'to bake' list but I can't find any good recipe's.
    If you want any tips on spontaneity then hit me up aha! I'm the queen of spontaneity, for example I went out to get a file and came back with a dwarf rabbit aha!!
    Hope your well
    itsmechloemay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will definitely be making a post on them then! If I can make them anyone can. I will definitely be seeing you soon haha.

      Talk Soon, Thanks,

      Ellie Xxx

      @thatweirdoellie

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Summer Book Challenge - TBR

My Finished Bedroom! | Room Tour 2015

The Versatile Blogger Award